Monday, September 24, 2012

~ Cloaked-in passion ~

 

I miss your warm breath

when you whispered in my neck,

I miss your lips against my own

as your tongue danced a passionate tango

with mine...

I miss the love sonnets

you murmured in my awakening ear;

and I miss the meaning thereof...

 

I long for your rugged hands

glided over my satin dress,

as your fingers created a scorching trail

to my inner thigh...

I miss your muscled arms

that bulged as you picked me up

to lay me down on our love cloak

in front of the hearth...

 

I remember your silhouette

against the peeling wall,

as you slowly discarded my chemise,

with fiery kisses

following the naked path...

I remember how it fell

in a crumpled red heap on the floor

and the flame of our passion reflected

in the chandelier in our heaven above...

 

I crave the fulfilment

only YOU can bring;

for the racing of our heartbeats

- the oneness -

when our souls collide  

in bodies combined...

I hunger for the silent reverie

I find in your embrace –

your love offering to my heart:

from a husband to his wife...

 

Copyright © Jenny Lessing Wiggins 2012-09-24
(All rights reserved; unauthorized use prohibited)


1 comment:

  1. Each moment spent with you - feels like a mere second,
    yet every moment spent apart - feels like a lifetime...

    I love you more than life itself...

    ReplyDelete