Monday, August 20, 2012

~ Arabian nights of passion ~


An Arabian Prince abducted my heart

with a smile that melted my soul;

winning me over with rose petals

on heaven's bed

below clouds of billowing white. . .



When he touched me,

he caressed my soul

and I knew anew he was the one -

the one to forever hold the key to my heart. . .



He loves me with tenderness;

with blazing fire

and surrenders me to waves of passion,

until we crash;

spent on the shores of love.



Copyright © Jenny Lessing Wiggins 18/09/11
(All rights reserved; unauthorized use prohibited)

2 comments:

  1. The night was thick with anticipation,
    as soft music filled the air
    and the smell of crushed red rose petals
    tantalized the senses.

    The candle light flickered
    and created soft wisps of currents;
    billowing the silken sheets -
    recreating Arabian nights of passion…

    You took my breath away,
    as you entered our magical cave -
    dressed in flowing white
    with locks of spun gold a halo around your head.

    Blood pulsating through my veins -
    I took your hand in mine
    and softly caressed your ruby lips
    keeping the fire in me in check…

    We spent a night of exquisite love,
    surrounded by the blessings of angels…
    The red and gold reflections cascaded from above
    and transferred ordinary life into fairytale enchantment…

    by the delicate love of my Angel…

    © William Gaylord 2011-09-18

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I LOVE the reply, William Gaylord! ♥

    ReplyDelete